I haven’t written on wordpress for over a year! You all deserve an update on my life.
- I changed my blog’s theme. Check it out! I’m lovin’ it.
- I’m on my last year. I finished two rotations and am now on my third rotation. It feels like a full time job, because I’m there about 40 hr/ week.
- I’m a freelance writer for an online healthcare website. If I could do this for a living, I would, but producing a lot of content is difficult.
- I’m job hunting and working on residency application. My ideal job would be working for a company where I can be part of a creative team to collaborate and come up with something awesome to share to the public.
- One of my future rotations got cancelled, so I am working with my school to find a replacement.
- I’m looking for a temp place to stay for my last two rotations.
- I’m trying to earn as much money as I can to pay for residency applications and upcoming conference registration, travel, and hotel cost.
There’s a lot going on in my life right now. Sigh. I will try to write again if there is any new exciting news . What’s going on in your life? If you would like to share, please comment!
If any of you readers have any school-related or life-related questions, please let me know!
Until next time, make good choices and live a healthy lifestyle.